Following the outcome of the recent consultation, Chartwells would like to welcome you to a new system for ordering school lunches at Signhills Academy. The old system will end at the Half Term on the 25TH May 2018.
The new system is online and offers you maximum control and flexibility with your child’s school lunches. The ‘Meal Selector website’ is simple to use and is accessable from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Please visit nel.mealselector.co.uk where you will find a useful ‘how to guide’ which will help you through the process of registering and ordering meals.
The customer service teams are never more than a phone call away however please note that the Chartwells office closes on Friday 25th May 2018. We would therefore strongly recommend that you register and order your 1st meals for week commencing 4th June 2018 as soon as possible before 25th May 2018.
- The New Menu will be available to view online at the new website.
- You can order online at mealselector.co.uk
- Your orders must be placed online, one week in advance. The cut off is midnight on Sunday each week. For example, your first order for week commencing 4th June 2018 must be placed by midnight on Sunday 27th May 2018 but please see above for your first week when the office is open
- Your second order for week commencing 11th June 2018 must be placed by midnight on Sunday 3rd June 2018
- If you need any help at all Please don’t hesitate to call, however please let us remind you that our local offices work ‘Term Time Only’. You will be able to access technical help only after 26th May 2018 excluding Bank Holiday
Chartwells Contact Details
Phone –01472 342272 E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours – 8.00am – 2.30pm – Monday to Friday (Closed during School Holiday Periods)
Meal Selector Technical Support
Phone -01159 245517 Office Hours -9am – 4.30pm