The rain certainly hasn’t dampened our day….we’ve hung out with the gorillas, spent some of our money at the gift shop and visited many animals including the: giraffes, elephants, penguins, leopards and meercats. Now we are chilling in our rooms and are soon to have our evening meal!
|Saturday 19th May at Signhills Academy,
led by Josie Moon and Jo Townell from GREAT GRIMSBY COMMUNITY CHOIR, plus your very own Nic Reed!
This will be a relaxed and inclusive workshop where all voices are welcome.
We have lots of exciting things planned!
|· We will work on a variety of warm-ups and songs with an emphasis on enjoyment, well-being and engaging everyone in using their voice to the best of their individual ability.
· The workshop is open to anyone over the age of 16.
· Places cost just £10 per person and this fee includes resources and refreshments.
· Booking is essential so please add your name to the sign-up sheet or let me know if you wish to attend.
· Registration will be at 9:30 am and the workshop will begin promptly at 10:00 am.
· At 12:45 pm, there will be an opportunity to invite your friends and families to come along and listen to what you have been doing.
Bring a pencil!
There will be a singing club for boys taking place from Wednesday 2nd May at Signhills Academy starting at 4:30 pm and ending at 5:30 pm. The first 3 sessions are free but a small charge of £2 per week will be payable after that. To view the whole letter please click here. Boys singing poster