As part of our daily review of the ongoing situation and with the long term view to remain open as long as possible or until told to close, we have taken the following steps to try to minimise the risk of infection.
Please remember that doors are open from 8.45 to 9.00 am – please try to arrive within this time and not overly early. From tomorrow can you ensure the following steps are taken:
• Adults are not to approach any staff on the door at drop off or pick up unless the matter is urgent.
• Adults remain at least 2 metres distance from the door and try to avoid one another when children are dropped off in the morning.
• Those children who attend Breakfast Club are sent to walk across the playground to the door. We will ensure that an adult is on the door to safely receive your child.
• Breakfast club will not accept cash during this time – we will send a bill out to parents when amounts owed reach £20 and over.
• Please do not come into the school office for routine communication – if you need to speak to someone please ring or email. If you have an urgent message please come into the office but remain away from the desk.
• At pick up time, please leave the school site promptly. Please do not stop to converse on school site or on pathways.
We are no longer holding whole school assemblies in school and we have made the decision that all after school clubs, peripatetic and lettings are cancelled with immediate effect. We have postponed the Year 5 play and hope to be able to rearrange this in the future. We will no longer be inviting visitors into school unless absolutely vital.
Thank you for your continued understanding during this time.